Read this step by-step guide on how you set up a livestream.
Before you can start broadcasting from the Joymo Share App, you have to schedule the livestream in arena.joymo.no. This is how you do it:
- Go to arena.joymo.no or open the Joymo Share App and log in with your account
- On the top left side on the dashboard, click on "Create a new Livestream".
Event Name: Name your event. This is what the viewers will see.
Streaming Team: If your account is shared between more than one team/group, please select who is hosting this event.
Event Description: A short description of the event will be available under the video.
Keep the stream Public so that your fans and viewers can find your livestream on Joymo Arena.
Stream Method: Select Joymo Share app to film with the app
Insert time and date for the stream to go live. You are also asked to set the duration of the stream(number of minutes).
- Full Access: Your fans will have access to watch the stream for the next 7 days
- Live Only Price: The price for watching Live Only (replay not included)
- If you are offering Season Passes or Event Passes, you can add the livestream to a playlist. If does not apply to you, please leave it blank.
Once the livestream is created you can share it with your audience. This step enables you to copy the link or share it directly on Facebook, WhatsApp and Messenger.
You have the option to embed the livestream directly to your website. Choose the size of the video player and add the code to your website.
You will now find the livestream(s) you have scheduled in the Joymo Share app 24 hours before the event is scheduled to start. You are ready to go live!
If you want to schedule a livestream using RTMP protocol, have a read here.